I've spent my career building software, usually web-based projects with an emphasis on web security, with a habit of ending up platforms.
I'm currently taking a sabbatical between jobs, but open to opportunities in 2024, especially engineering management roles for platform teams. Say hi on LinkedIn!
- Writing technical documentation for my personal tech setup has made my life easier (2023)
- What's up in govtech? (2021)
- Ad Hoc company blog
- How to make the business case for an Internal Developer Platform (PlatformCon 2023)
- A carrot and stick approach to raising the bar on application quality (PlatformCon 2023)
- Running reddit's college basketball brackets challenge (github)
- Building WhichClasses.com, for students at the University of Arizona to better sort through "teacher-course evaluation" data (data through 2011)
- Designing CSC 337 ("Web Programming") for the University of Arizona, teaching the first instance in Spring 2012