I've spent my career working in software, largely on web-based projects with an emphasis on web security, and a habit of being drawn into platforms.
I'm currently in the civic tech space, working with Ad Hoc to improve the user experience and technical implementation of government websites for public services. Come join us!
Before Ad Hoc, I worked on a variety of engineering projects across Google.
- The building blocks of platforms
- Human-centered governance for platform adoption
- The carrots and sticks of platform governance
- Running reddit's college basketball brackets challenge (github)
- Building WhichClasses.com, for students at the University of Arizona to better sort through "teacher-course evaluation" data (data through 2011)
- Designing CSC 337 ("Web Programming") for the University of Arizona, teaching the first instance in Spring 2012